On Wednesday 25/1 my sister gave birth to a cute baby girl. She's really, really cute. I know, I know, all babes are cute. But this one, I guess she's really cute because she's ours. Only yesterday I managed to see her - right after finisihing my shift at 11am. She has long fingers and she's going to turn up into a tall lady. So, her father and myself discussed and decided that she should be a sprinter and a basketballer.....hahaha...big plans huh....
And I noticed, all the babies there were crying really loud except her. She just slept peacefully in her crib and once in a while, opened her eyes, as if trying to look from where the noises were. It seems as if she does not mind the noise at all nor she wants to join the rest of them and be part of the 'choir'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment