Monday, January 30

What a tiring but fun weekend!

Drove to KK with 2 boys in my car - well, it did not make a difference whether they are around or not coz one of them slept almost the whole journey and the other was in his own world! I ended up putting nice songs (to my ears) and sing along with it.Who cares whether I have a nice voice or not.As long as I didn't fall asleep while driving.And my car looks like a small lorry full of maggie mee.

The Dynamites CNY Intensive Camp started on Saturday 28/1. They arrived late afternoon due to a massive traffic jam on the PLUS highway. It was a bad day to travel actually because of the CNY 'balik kampung' crowd.But thank god we left USJ at 5am when it was still manageable. Thank you to the organizers, MCKK, we were given a nice apartment to stay. 3 rooms - very cozy and homely.

Since the Dynamites arrived very late, the whole day was spent watching the Cagers practised. Some of them looked ' taller' since I last met them in August last year. Compare to the Dynamites, I think they have a great team - good team spirit and highly motivated. They are also very lucky as some of the 'old boys' came back to have friendly matches with them.It was a good exposure because the old boys has more experience and really did give them a challenge!

Last night, I was invited for dinner outside. Coach, 'Poser', 'Babloo','Che Gap', Migie, Nageb, Gto and Cepe were there. It felt so weird being among them. I really felt as if I was out of place. I'm not actually close to them and haven't even played basketball with most of them. It was more like a 'reunion' for them. Eventhough all of them are basketballers but it was a different feeling altogether. Usually, I don't have problems especially when being with basketballers. Maybe it was because of the age gap, maybe because they were too quiet, maybe because we didn't know what to talk about........I don't know. Poser was definitely the most talkative one - but he was busy talking to Coach. So, there I was, trying my very best to create a conversation, and all the topics failed to . Maybe , next time, I'll try harder.

My biological clock is still upside down. As if I'm having 'jet-lag' since my 3am -11am shift last week. At 9pm, I'll be really sleepy and at 5am I'm wide awake. I've got to do something before my next trip to KK , or else I'll be really tired.

p/s: Azarul, Ardy, Pippen, Farah, Awin, Faiz, Fauzi, Peng, Shar, Jai, Rizal, Ray and others whom I 'regularly' play basketball with, I miss playing with you guys so much.It has been nearly few months since the last game. I don't have any free Saturdays anymore until March. Can you guys believe it? Well, being with my Dynamites team means that I will not have the chance to play!

No comments: