Sunday, February 26

Back on my feet...

Phew.....its weekends again. Thank god I didn't have to work this Saturday. And after a break last Saturday and Sunday from basketball, this week, I'm back on my feet again. Well, my gals as usual, call me everyday now to report what they have done that particular day. Seems that they are more alert and motivated now. From the report, I heard some of them have managed to maintain their "skipping" results :- 450 and above for 3 minutes. That is really excellent. Hope that the rest of the team are able to achieve that too.

Well, the boys were in town for their yearly event with another boarding school here. The actual schedule was their match was supposed to be on Sunday, just nice for me to fetch their 'godparents' from the airport and straight bring them there. Then, the match was changed to Saturday. Good news and bad news, both, they didn't managed to watch the game, but they still managed to meet the boys today and luckily the game was yesterday because today it rained heavily from 3am till 10am!

I could see how happy the boys were meeting them. That was my promised to them yesterday, Insya Allah, if everything goes well, I can drive them from airport. And thank god the bus didn't leave right after breakfast as planned! It makes a big difference for them with the presence of the couple.

Today, now,I'm supposed to be up there, in Genting Highlands for the ABP. Managed to get 2 of my friends to join me. Unfortunately, because of the heavy downpour, I have problems going out of Shah Alam. For the 1st time since 1994(if I'm not mistaken), the federal highway is flooded again. It is only opened to 1 lane and only heavy vehicles are allowed to pass thru. It is really bad. I am so frustrated not able to go since its not that easy to get the tickets. But then, again, after giving it a rational thought, oh...it might be the best answer not to go. Firstly, it just rained heavily last night and the past few days also. Second, the place where I'm heading to is Genting. hmm.....I know, the history might not repreat but that place is known to be a 'not so good' place to go. Well, ada le hikmah tu why I'm not destined to go. Maybe next time. Yeah...maybe next time Vince. Sorry that I got to cancel my date with you...hehehe....

No comments: