Friday, February 24

PC is dead.

2 days ago......

Arghh...something wrong with K.Ana's PC. Can't be switched on at all. Tried to adjust the plug points, the extensions, the switch on button, all sort of ways that I can remember of....still failed. Bengangnye! Coz my gals' training plan is in there. The completed one. The one that I need to show my head coach. Ok...breath in Spena...calm down....why don't I try it again tomorrow after work.

Yesterday......
Oh no!! The PC still can't be switched on. Abang asked me to try again and again. Still failed. No lights, nothing. No sound at all. Only the monitor is on. I think ......it might have been struck by lightning. Maybe coz it rained heavily with thunderstorm and lightning 2 days ago. There goes my training plan. This Saturday I'm supposed to meet my head coach for briefing - getting myself prepared for the gals' intensive camp this coming March. What should I do? Shall I re-write the whole thing? if K.Ana needs to send the CPU for service, it might take a while to repair. Will I be able to get it by end of next week then? Noooooo......I'm in dilemma. It was not an easy task to do, and now if I have to re-write it, I can't imagine actually to go through the process again.

Maybe I should wait. Hmm....I don't know. Until now, I'm still thinking. If I want to do it, I know I can. I know if I want, I can finish it within one night. Its the laziness that is creeping in to me ,telling me...wait for the PC to be repaired. Maybe I should wait till this weekend.

Last night, I met Nik. Went to Pelita SJ. Wow! That place is really pack. I guess the food is good coz Nik said the nasi kandar there is great. Nasi? nah...thanks. I'm not really into rice. Had a good, long, heart to heart chat with Nik. She gave me some advise which I know, its tough to accept, but I got to. It's damn tough Nik. You know it. You've been through it. Yes, now I have you around to talk to. What if you are not around? That will be from May onwards? Esty is also a great support, excellent friend. But Esty, you are too far away in JB. I only get to meet you when I go down to JB.
But then, again, I am still lucky to have you guys around. Thank you very much.

Well, the other friend in Bdr Sri Damansara - you know who you are.... its not that you are secondary now but you are just too busy with the 2 doctors and your admirers who keep sms-ing you every minute. So, at times, I just don't want to kacau you...hehehe...

Oh....I've got 2 tickets for the coming Anugerah Bintang Popular this Sunday. Any takers for the other ticket?

No comments: