Saturday, February 18

Eyes popping out...

Last night , I was not in the mood again. Went to my friend's office and spent time there surfing the net. Looking for people to YM with but unfortunately all my friends were not online. Maybe they were busy. So, as usual, updated my blog.
At first, my friend planned to go home at 1pm . She has been working like mad the past one week to settle the company's accounts with a few external auditors. Oh my god! I don't think I would ever want to work like that. But maybe she likes it. I don't know. Then, at about 1am, when I checked with her again, she said she's going back at about 3am. Ok...I said. She asked me, "what do you mean by ok? Don't you want to go back first?". Well, I said no. Coz I might not be able to sleep. Not in the mood to continue surfing, I headed to her room. So, there I was, a few minutes later, on the sofa, in her office, tried to get some sleep. Despite of the sofa was only half my height, I managed to squeeze in comfortably.Actually, there was no effort at all coz the moment I put my head on the sofa's arm rest, I fell asleep immediately.

Suddenly, I heard her voice, "Oi! Cik adik. bangun. Dah pukul 3.30 pagi. Nak balik ni". Oh, its time to go back home. My eyes were hardly opened - swollen and sleepy, 2 in 1. Forced myself to drive back to Shah Alam. While driving back on the empty road, I sent an sms to someone to wish him best of luck for his cross country competition today. Didn't know whether he received it or not as I didn't get any reply till now.I had another 2 more hours to sleep. Needed to wake up at 6.15am as today I'm working at 8.00am.

When I was sound asleep the 2nd round on my comfy bed (compared to the sofa), at 5.45am, a call came in. It was from somebody in the UK. Somebody whom I miss talking to, somebody whom I can 'mengadu' to. Well, there goes my beauty sleep. At least, I enjoyed talking to him. I managed to trash out some things. I feel better today. Friend, thank you very much for returning my call.

And now, at 12.00noon, finishing my shift, I feel as if my eyes are popping out any minute now. I guess I've got to hold on to the sunglasses for the whole day today.

p/s: I know I have been writing a lot lately. I even received a comment from a friend sometime last week, "When its too long, its not a blog anymore" which was meant for somebody tapi I ada lah jugak terasa. I just don't care. If I don't have anybody to talk to, then I'll talk to the computer. And this is the way that I'm going to do it.....nobody's forcing anybody to read it. Its the way I can release stress for now...

2 comments:

Hazyr said...

Auntie, don't forget to update me on the new dates for the bball camp ok.

Keep blogging and I'll keep on reading! :)

The Star Gazer said...

The longer the better!!

Keep writing, okay!