Monday, February 20

Take a break!

Sunday, 19th February was the day that I get to relax and unwind after 6 stretch weeks of basketball on Saturday and Sunday either in KK or JB. And I felt weird. Had nothing to do, just sitting down there, in front of the TV at my mom's place. Jadi macam mengantuk and malas pulak. Bila pikir, ada bagus nye spending time with Dynamites -takde lah rasa malas tu menyusup masuk. But then again, this is a golden opportunity to pause for a while, take a break, and relax before the next weekend activities. Moreover, I just got to know from STF's HM that the Southern Zone Qualifying is brought forward to 23-26 March.
I can see myself in JB for the next few weekends. Its not that far anymore. And the gals are not ready yet.

The bad part of being at home, especially my mom's place - she invited some of my cousins over and we had a feast.With chicken rice, roast chicken, potato salad, sup daging and my favourite - bubur pulut hitam. (sanggup gi kedai pergi beli beras pulut hitam 2 hours before guests arrived) - who can resist all that? And that is also one of the reason I can't stay at home.

No comments: