Friday, February 10

Keys to my heart?

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.


The keys to my heart? Oh my god, Oh my god....most of it are true..no wonder its so difficult to find one and once I'm betrayed......I think I can forget about finding a replacement.


Want to check what is yours? :
http://www.blogthings.com/keystoyourheartquiz/

No comments: