Last night, my friend sent text messages to me. It went like this:
Her sms : “Hello…where are you”
Mine : “In KL….”
Hers : “What are you doing?”
Mine : “Nothing….” (Well actually I was at K.Ana’s place to get some things to bring to KK tonight)
Hers : “want to go out?”
I didn’t reply after that. Why? Hmm…because:
a) my hands were full trying to test some marker pens to bring to KK
b) I needed to go to Summit Plaza to get my players shoes and some other sports items right after that
c) I have not packed my bags for tonight’s trip and needed to do it last night.(knowing that she would ask me out)
d) I needed extra rest before going to KK tonight coz I know I’ll be damn tired for the rest of the week.
e) its kind of scary going out with this friend of mine coz she likes to hang out at places which I’m not comfortable with. And …I don’t dare to tell her that coz I do not want to hurt her feelings.
f) hehehe…..actually I forgot to reply to her sms.
To think of it….what a waste of sms. We didn’t make full use of it. This reminded me of a good friend in India. I wish I can sms to him. He’s been a good friend for the past 1 year. A very good friend indeed. Eventhough we have not met each other face to face, but we managed to speak to each other using the yahoo messenger service (very useful). He’s been there, providing me with support when I needed to talk to somebody. Both of us had gone through ups and downs in our lives through out the whole year. At one point of time, I thought I will be losing him due to his sickness. We lost contact for nearly 2 months. Luckily he was ok.
Note: Brojen! I didn’t realise we’ve known each other and been friends for more than 1 year already! Thank you for being there. Thank you for being supportive. Thank you for being strong. Thank you for stop smoking! (You have , right?) Do remember our 2006 resolutions, ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment