Woah!!! Today is the last day of the 3am shift for this week. Phew...what a relief. But before the end of my shift, I hope I could stay awake the whole shift as the last sleep that I had was between 5-7pm yesterday. From 9-11pm , played basketball with my 'new' friends. The best part was I spent the rest of the hours, from 12.30am to 2.30am meeting 2 more friends in Bintang Walk and after that straight went to the office.
We had a chat about coming up with ideas, or more like a plan for a small business. Can't say its a business plan, but more of a dream for me. While chatting away, A , showed both of us one of the signboard for tourists in the area. Yeah, he was right, I didn't feel as if we were in Malaysia. The signboard was written in Arabic, and we can see majority of the people walking up and down the street were Arabics themselves. Seems that the area are famous among Arab tourists. They will stay at the hotels surrounding the Golden Triangle. And some of them even took some famous 'international' models back to the hotel. Well, this part, I didn't get to see it. Maybe one day.
And, that is Kuala Lumpur's night life for people who do not know.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment