This past few days, there are so many things hapenning and so many things to write in my blog yet so little time. Things which happened unexpectedly or maybe we expected the least from it.
Firstly, an email, written by me with the help of K.Ana( it was her 5 seconds craxy idea), amazingly answered by a number of Srikandi's out there. We wanted to purchase 2 sets of jerseys for the players and had to come out with a small business to finance it. Then came an idea to spam emails to ask anybody out there who would like to 'adopt' the jerseys based on the numbers. Well, it was only opened to the 1st set of the jerseys. Then the demand suddenly went up crazily - so it ended up both sets were sold like goreng pisang panas! Its so funny to see this for the 1st time - some of them even 'fought' for the same number! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to all who had supported and adopted the jerseys.
Friday night, me and my UM + Cempaka bball gang, played at Sports Barn, PJ. This was our first session after a few weeks (months for some of them) who have not meet each other. Especially for some who is busy going in and out of the country, working)It was really, really nice to see the familiar faces again. (hey! I mean this, ok). It does not matter whether it was only 1/2 court . We did enjoy the game and the company ! I did!
Saturday - attended a wedding dinner in a hotel in KL. This was my first ever chinese wedding dinner and first wedding attended after my separation. Saw some familiar faces from my old office esp. my beloved department mates. I thought I was strong. Well, watching their slide show of their lovely wedding photos and with the beautiful love songs as the background music - I almost teared. Especially before leaving the dinner, my ex-HR manager asked me, "aik, sorang je ke?". Thank god before I answered, she asked another question. I believe it will take sometime for me to attend another wedding after this. I really, really need to move on first.
The next few days is going to be really hectic. And again, 24 hours is just not enough in a day. I will only be working on Monday as I need to go down to JB the rest of the week to help the gals - preparing them for the battle which is only 10 days away. I don't know about them, but I am having butterflies already in my stomach. Oh yeah...not mentioning about loads, and loads of sunblock which I need to put on.....well..... I don't think it will work...hahaha.
To the boys team - I'm happy that your intensive camp is on! Sir Liew is definitely going all out to help you boys - so, don't waste his effort and energy!
Hopefully I have some time in JB to get myself online and update on what is hapenning. Until then.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment