Last night, a group of us went and had dinner at one of the most famous restaurant in PJ which serves crab as the main dish. I have not been to the restaurant for the past 1 year. Reason being is - the usual person I go with is no more around, and to get a group of people to go together is not that easy anymore as everybody is kind of busy nowadays. And the other main reason is ......its quite pricey for a normal dinner and nowadays, I need to be really careful on the things I spend due to my financial constraints.
The dish, as how I remembered it during my last visit, still as tasty as before. In total, I only had 1 crab and a few slices of 'roti bakar' to go with it. As I told my friend before we started eating, I don't enjoy eating crab in public. I prefer to be at home, at my own convenient and nobody's around ...hehehe. Its kind of a bit untidy. But my friends have been trying to get me to join them for the past few weeks. I hate to turn them down this time.
Now,about 2 1/2 hours after dinner, I'm hungry again. That shows, few slices of bread and a crab is not sufficient to stuff my stomach...hahaha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment