After a long weekend (yup, I am getting darker and darker), and with limited time to update my blog, I came across this which I think is true and meaningful:
One SONG can spark a moment.
One FLOWER can wake the dream.
One TREE can start a forest.
One BIRD can herald spring.
One SMILE begins a friendship.
One HANDCLASP lifts a soul.
One STAR can guide a ship at sea.
One VOTE can change a nation.
One SUNBEAM lights a room.
One CANDLE wipes out darkness.
One LAUGH will conquer gloom.
One STEP must start each journey.
One WORD can start a prayer.
One HOPE will raise our spirits.
One TOUCH can show you care.
One VOICE can speak with wisdom.
One HEART can know what is true.
One LIFE can make a difference.
One DREAM can build a family.
~Author Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment