Monday, May 22

1st year anniversary

What amazed me is that how fast time flies. This time of the year, in 2005, I was in Nottingham - my brother's place. Enjoying my classes, the weather and also busy entertaining and baby-sitting my nephew - the adorable Ammar Kareem. Yes Ammar! I miss you so much. Will you still remember me - your auntie?

Anniversary? 21st May 2005 marked the 1st time I was into blogging. http://spena15.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_spena15_archive.html .Yes - my very first experience writing a blog. The best part is learning how to blog from a close friend who is in Malaysia. Yes - all the way from the UK chatting thru the YM on how to start blogging and how to put in the photos.(that shows how 'free' I was there) And now, after a year - alhamdulillah I am still actively blogging. Its kind of interesting when I read back all my previous blogs last year. One day after another. It sort of like pressing the rewind button on your memories and play it again. Some of the things, when I read it back - I have totally forgotten about it. And it made me realised I am lucky that I learned how to write this blog when I was in Nottingham - a place where I've never dreamt to spent 3 months there. A place where I met a whole lot of new friends. A place where I learned how to make sushi from 3 Malaysians in a Japanese restaurant. What a small world. Meeting 3 nice Malaysians there whom I treat them as family members more than friends. Oh ya....my first ever camping trip - to Snowdonia in Wales. Something which I will not forget for the rest of my life.


Now, after a year, I'm here back in Malaysia, with a different mission.Different objectives. Different life. Different friends to hang out with. Different job. Different lifestyle. Something that I have never dreamt, never planned before.

Comparing to last year and this year's journey of my life - its 2 different experiences.
And I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments: