Wednesday, May 24

Say a little prayer

Yesterday, I wrote about my 1st year blogging anniversary. I spent a few minutes going through all what I've written in May 2005. I now believe, it is true that when you mention something , when you keep saying it more than once- its like a prayer.

When I read what I've written last year(to be precise on June 02,2005), I just couldn't believe it. I wrote about STF basketball team. I also wrote about the experience I had with the 2002 team in Dungun, Terengganu.

This is also taken from there, "If I could share the experience, the moment with them, make them stronger, to be a fighter, than that will be part of my aim. To help them.To guide them. To make them stronger.How I wish ......."

And another one, "Oh yeah....apart from having a great time here, I feel sad too. I got a text from my friend saying that the basketball tournament for the PPM is on now. And the worst is , it is just in Putrajaya/Cyberjaya !! Oh my god!! Why are these good things happening when I'm not around? It made me feel so sad. I have always promised the players that if they play somewhere near I stay, I'll definitely go and provide support to them. All these years, they had it everywhere else except near KL. And I've been as fas as Dungun , to support them."

Well , its like a prayer answered. This year I will be with the girls. This year I will be with the players. To support them. To motivate them. To cheer for them.

So, be careful of what you say - always say the positive things that you want to achieve/to happen as you might not know the future!

No comments: