

4 people - with 4 different styles. We were kind of the centre of attention ..oh yeah especially when we went for dessert at Secret Recipe (mind you, we had 'Supir-man' with us).I hadn't seen Idlan seen 1991 but I guess she looks the same - but a bit on the plump side..hehehe.
Guys, err...I mean gals, I had one of the best lunch ever with all of you.Even though the food was only Nando's (for Idlan its something that she was looking forward to as according to her and a latest resource the ones in the UK is not Halal) , the company that matters.
We had conversations and jokes and laughs - overall, I can say that all 4 of us had the same wave lengths! And maybe interests too? hmm....I wonder.
And...look at who had her focus on the camera.... She said she just learned how to smile and was eager to show it off! Bravo Esty.....with that sexy stare...hahaha...



No comments:
Post a Comment