Monday, June 12

Visit Malaysia - Bt Caves






Huh! At last! After a few months of planning to go to Bt Caves for our "Mount Kinabalu' training program, we managed to have our first session yesterday evening. From down there, at the car park, it didn't look that high. When we were about to start, I told my friend that 'ahh..its not that high. Only 272 steps. ' Excited about the climb, we totally forgot to do some stretching for the legs. Half way up - when i turn behind, my friend was still half way through. I guess she was 'suffering'. I didn't say I wasn't but, I just pushed myself up.

When I reached at the entrance of the caves - wow! The feeling of achievement is good. One - because I managed to climb up within a few minutes only. And two - because I was quite scared going there. Its supposed to be a sacred place for the Hindu's. We definitely have to respect certain rules.

Yesterday, planned to do 2 rounds but managed to do only one. Maybe if we were to take our own sweet time, then 2 rounds should be of any problems.( Too eager to reach up there!) But I promised to myself, there will definitely be a second round onwards - this time with stretchings before hand.

The feelings? My legs were trembling and out of control for the next 1 hour after we came down! Hahahaa... Thank god it wasn't me who was supposed to drive afterwards...


p/s: I've taken some photos from the top. Even my boss said he has yet to take some photos from there as usually it will be packed with people during the Thaipusam Celebration.Another achievement!
To Hana - congrats!! You did it!!!

No comments: