Tuesday, June 6

Enough?

I'm lost...
maybe confused....
too many things that I plan to do...

Can I be a car dealer/seller?
Can I be a good trainer?
Can I be a good coach?
Can I be a jewellery dealer?

And at the same time

Can I still play basketball 4 times a week?
Can I pack and move back to my mom's in the next 2 weeks?
Can I have enough rest for my shift work?
Can I start practising for 'our' Mount KK climb in September?
Can I still meet my friends for lunch/dinner?
Can I join my cousins for the coming fishing trip in Terengganu?


I don't have enough hours in a day
I don't have enough days in a week

I do not wish to have more.....but I know I don't have enough.
And as a human - we always do not have enough of everything.
I have to admit that.

No comments: