It feels so weird, waking up this morning, not thinking of anything. Not thinking of the tournament, not thinking whether have the girls done their morning run, not thinking whether are they having any practise. Not thinking of their performance and fitness.
Given the past few months, since August, this is the 1st time I woke up late on a Saturday and Sunday morning - at 7am. Yes, you heard me right. For the past 43 weeks, there was no chance of me getting out of the bed late. I didn't complaint. I wasn't complaining. And now, waking up at 7am , I am complaining. I feel lazy, I feel tired, I feel bored.
At 12.30noon - I was still yawning due to the sleepiness. Is it because that my body automatically realised, temporarily, in this 2 weeks time, I can relax. Just relax and do my own stuff without thinking of other people? Hmm...maybe....
Well, one thing I know is, this is bad - bad for me. Its making me lazy. And I really hate the feeling of laziness creeping into my brain...helppppp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment