
These are my new toys in the office:
the LION - symbol of bravery, strong and tough.....its also a symbol for my horoscope. (from McD)
the BASKETBALL - the game I love soooo much (from A&W)
the COW - well,...I'm not really sure actually what does it means. (from Hana )
Oh and another toy - the O2 Xda11 phone /PDA from my brother ( I used it to take the photo above). Old model actually but new for me. Still trying to figure out how to make full use of it and still trying to adjust myself to using it. One thing I know, its quite troublesome when I receive an sms when I'm sleeping and have to reply to it- had to force myself to look for the stylus and trying to find the right alphabet on the 'keyboard' with my eyes half open! Most of the time - I just closed the sms and continue on sleeping!
p/s: I'm a big fan of beanies - maybe one day I'll put up some of the items I have on my blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment