


Saturday nite, I attended a friend's wedding. She's 4 years my junior and we sort of lost contact after I left school until early this year when I met one of her friend again.
The gal, dressed in a ..if I'm not mistaken a purple and green dress (the famous colour combination during my school days), looked like our own Malaysian Halle Berry. Very, very beautiful. With her husband walking beside her, they looked perfectly together.
The ambience was just right - done like a garden party, with colonial building at the side and a beautiful garden with big trees surrounding it. To complement it - the food was great and the music by a ghazal group was also just nice . Oh yeah...the food - we had briyani gam kambing - I had 3 helpings...there goes my diet...but who cares. And the gifts from the bride and groom - was our dessert - a box of imported chocolates.Yummy...
To Noi and hubby - I'll wish and pray that insya Allah you'll be together for the rest of your lives. Congratulations gal!



2 comments:
hahaha...ally? do I know u? sharing the chocolates? no way....it was really, really good.
Post a Comment