Saturday, July 8

Miss you like crazy

Ammar Kareem and his 'reactions'...


I took these photos a year ago - when I was baby sitting him in Nottingham. I don't know exactly how he look like now - has he grown? has he become less chubby? Can't wait to see him again...which I don't know when.


http://spena15.fotopages.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!
you're not the only who misses him a lot!!
You are counting me out! How could you do this? I still remember him sitting on your lap while chatting infront of the computer.
I really miss that angel!!!!

Spena said...

Are you sure you miss Ammar or you miss me? ;) Hahaha...yeah..I know you do. I think he might be less chubby now. Still waiting for the latest photo from my sist in-law.
He can speak now but I haven't got the chance to talk to him yet!