Friday, August 4

23 or 32?

N said: Spena, just go all out and enjoy yourself. Don't think too much about what will happen in the future - just go with the flow.If it makes you feel good...then enjoy it while you can....

E said: When Superman beckons your attention, you know it's time!!

F said: It's not about not being able to get over the past relationship, it's about letting your heart to trust again, be at risked again, be vulnerable again. Are you ready for that?

R said : you need to open up yourself. Don't live in the past. Just go out and explore and be yourself....

P said : Why must you care about what others said? As long as you are happy and people around you love you for what you are, then have fun while you can. Anyways, the worst had happened....what else can it be?

K.N said : Sometimes you will drown first before you can enjoy a better life in the future. It depends how fast you recover and pick up the momentum again....

Today, turning 23.....oops..I mean 32, and have been doing some crazy things lately, I plan to to be more open, to live life to the fullest. I do admit there might be times I'll be depress again but I'm not going to sit down and make it worst. And also Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, I'm still here to help others and hope to continue help in other things too. I hope to be here another another one more year, Insya Allah.

To my friends :

the ballers - RD, Azarul, Ska, Rizals, Zue, Farah, Pip, Hussin, Syariz, Awin, Ryzah, Fauzi, Shar, Jai and others..(the NPNG team)
the kids - TF DYNAMITES and MC CAGERS
the new kids on the block - Raj, Williams, Ken, Nino, Ralph.
the Srikandis - K.Wa, K.Sue, K.Ana (and family), Hana, Lerque, and the whole lot
the sisters - Esty,Faiez, Peng, Nik,
the ex-colleagues - Liza, Ayu, Nura, Sulip, Li Yen, Laily
the rest - Sam, Azmi, Andy, Punes, Brojen, Brother Yusuf, Nur, Michal, Elena, Aline, Peter, Rueben, Elaine, Magda and the rest of my ex-classmates last year
And definitely my family members...

I LOVE YOU ALL and really glad to get to know you people. Appreciate all your support to me for the past one year through my downs - whether you guys realised it or not. THANK YOU.

To Jules - thank you for calling me all the way from Kuching at 12.10am and sang me 'the song'. That was very sweet of you.Terharu I.


Now....I'm going to get myself busy.I have another year to face with new challenges coming in.

Hasta la vista to 31.....welcome 32.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

We take life so seriously. But at the end the Billionaire gets buried next to the street sweeper, and the super model sleeps endlessly beside the leper.
We all end up as dust. So let’s have some fun. “Few of us write great novels” observed Mignon McLaughlin “But all of us can live them.”

One day wouldn't you like to say to your maker " Big Dude I have nothing left, I gave it my all and enjoyed every minute of it."
I would...LOL!!!

Hazyr said...

Oppsss...did I missed it? Happy birthday kak and god bless!! :)