Saturday, August 26

I love 3R

Oh yes...I am one of the 3R fans out there. I think 3R is very informative and something different which provides ideas, suggestions, assistance, informations and quite a number of things to a number of people out there , especially women (when it first started but I guess some men do watch it too).

Other than the TV series, you can also visit their website. They have not been updating their website for quite sometime. But today, I noticed the difference. And I also came across this article 'Let the 'taklik' do the talking' by Rafidah Abdullah. It is very interesting and informational for whoever who is going to get married soon, or are considering of getting married. A lot of us may know about it but we might not know in detail.

I believe it should not be used to take advantage on the husbands or the wives but more of in making sure that both parties are aware and be reminded at all times that there is an agreement put in place !

Give it a read and I suggest you come up with your own legal docs. You might not know what will happen in the future, right? Nowadays, 100% love can't guarantee you with anything...

No comments: