I had a bad experience last week. Somebody, tried or managed to rubbed something on my wrist. Something which smells sweet and nice like perfume. Well, according to him, its a new perfume which he bought in Dubai and he wanted me to remember him with it. Yucks....You can't force somebody to remember you by putting perfume by force on us.I remembered the smell was really strong - I didn't have to put my nose near to my wrist I could actually smell it. I tried to rub it off with a tissue, and immediately after reaching home, I washed my hand and also made sure I scrubbed it just to make sure the smell goes of! Scary huh! That's not that scary yet. Wait till you read the rest.
On Sunday, I had nothing to do - just lying around while watching TC. Since they didn't have anything interesting on, I switched to NTV7 (I think) -and they were showing the Crime Scene series but it was in Chinese. It was quite interesting eventhough can't understand most of it but there was subtitle to help me out.
Then they showed one section about 'Chloroform'. Oh my god - it seems that nowdays, in a lot of cases , involving rape and murder, Chloroform is widely use to make the victim ' weak'. It seems that, from their simple explanation, it smells like perfume and can be mixed with perfume . I was just staring on my TV, and just realised that I was damn lucky to get away with it. Well, it might not have been chloroform coz I was not able to confirm it, but then , why in the first place a person would force to put a perfume on us if he could just ask? It seems that Chloroform can make a person feel tired, dizzy and have a headache. And if its used more than a certain level, it can affect the brain and leads to death. Now, is that scary enough?
More details about this can be read here
Alhamdulillah....thank god nothing happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment