The colour of it, gives me the feeling of peacefulness and calmness when I'm stressed. My perfect situation will be lying at the beach, looking at the sky and listening to the waves.
Or going camping at the mountains, lying and looking at the sky.
I also noticed in winter, the clouds are much lower and covers the sky.Where else at the seaside, usually less clouds can be seen.
Maybe, if I could fly like Superman, I'll be in the sky most of my time - loving every minute of it. I guess, if I can fly with Superman, its even better! heheh...
It also keep reminding me that God is really great with His creations.
Below are some of the photos I took - focusing on the sky. I tried to take some shots at night but it didn't turn out nice. The closest I got was the sunset in Snowdonia,Wales.
The sunset...

The first light..in Snowdonia.It was breathtakingly beautiful.
During winter...
In the morning...in Ashford just before it snowed.
On a nice, sunny day...
In the evening of the same day...
One morning at Perhentian island...
















1 comment:
Very nice! looks like you've caught the shutter bug !! good for you !
I'll keep checking back to see your new shots !
AA
Post a Comment