SK president invited us for dinner at her house on Saturday. The menu? Satay, the famous char kuey tiaw, rendang and also ABC. Hmm..yummy...K.Anis brought brownies from Secret Recipe- excellent choice of dessert.I was just thinking that morning that I would have to go on a diet for the coming 2 weeks.Well, I can postpone that till Monday..hehehe...
On Sunday, I went out to watch 'Click' by Adam Sandler, one of my fave actor, with K.Ana and the kids. At first didn't feel like going as I'm more into sleeping now most of my free time, but the kids insisted.What can I say, I didn't regret watching it and I think it has quite a few things that we can all learn from. I cried watching it! arghh....
In my office, there is this new guy who just returned from training in the UK. And guess what - they started gossiping me with him. Not again. The previous one which I was gossiped with had just left for UK and now this guy. I don't know why me....please..... Maybe I'm being too nice to these people....I don't know.
I've also registered a house phone line -not that I will be at home most of the time to receive calls but more for the Streamyx registration purposes. And what I love is the number! It also ends with 5567 like my mobile. (as if anybody would be calling that number) I don't care. Its for my own satisfaction. Oh yeah..and soon, Insya Allah, I will be having a PC at home. My very own PC. Hmm...more time to write my blog and upload photos.....
I went thru my photo collections in the UK last year and I found this one:
not bad ehh...for me to take the shots with my normal digital camera. I like the colour of the sky in London at that time.I've also added 2 new friends to my life which I got to know from the net(I know..again!). Well, I haven't met them both , but have spoken to them on the phone. They sounded nice and friendly bunch of people. Maybe one day I'll meet them in person.
Today, I'm supposed to meet somebody who stood me up twice. I don't know why am I still patient with this person. I've argued with him, I've told him off, I've scolded him...and yet I still agree to meet him today. Let's just wait and see today, if he does not turn up by 4.30pm sharp - I told him not to even call or sms me anymore. Thank god the other 2 meetings ended up me going window shopping - it wasn't that bad actually.The moral is -always have plan B to fall back on.
Let' s see how today ends...



No comments:
Post a Comment