
My work involves dealing with the drivers of the other countries to arrange with them to go to the customers' addresses either to deliver or collect items. Since we are dealing with another country, we have not seen these colleagues of ours personally - its only done through the phone. One of them has been known to be quite a troublemaker by everybody in the office - except for me.
I don't know why - even though he's not in a good mood sometimes due to the workload and stress, but he usually treats me well and speaks to me really, really nice compare to others. So now, if there's any job needs to be done by him, my colleagues will ask me to call him.
Today, before I left the office, I had 2 requests to call him for a collection in the morning for tomorrow. Its kind of difficult for drivers to confirm whether morning or afternoon during the day because they have not finalised all the orders for the day. So, I told my friend, if this guy said yes to both jobs (which I know is impossible)- then I'm going to say, "love you!" And my friends dared me to do so.
And guess what? He said yes to both! Unbelievable! And in return, I did say "love you" to him just for the fun of it .Hehehe.....But I put down the phone before he could say anything.Well, what can I say, with the same , regular thing that you need to do everyday, you need to find something to motivate you to go to work.
The best part...I don't even know how this guy looks like and he's already got a son in Japan! I guess he must be quite old....



No comments:
Post a Comment