Below was the first meal we had in Cologne. Looks delicious huh....especially when you are hungry and its one of your favourite...

Below is Salade et fromage in one of the cafe in Cologne.They couldn't understand English, thank god I understood what fromage is....

Deep fried potatoes from one of the kiosk, also in Cologne. It was really nice and crispy.The kiosk was only selling fried potates - 3 types if I'm not mistaken.
The famous pie in one of the town in the UK - can't remember what's the name. Have to go thru my diary again.It was excellent.
We had this for one of our lunch in Cologne. It was from the Nord Sea cafe. Fish fillet served with macaroni and cheese and tartar sauce. Yummy....my kind of food.
Aha! And this was the best among all. Breakfast at one of the cafe...the pastries and buns was excellent.Look at the size of these pastries that we ordered.

Argghh....no...these photos are making me hungry.Especially when I'm working 12 midnight to 10am.






No comments:
Post a Comment