Saturday, September 23

Ramadhan is here

Days have gone by, months have changed, and Ramadhan is here again, as usual.Alhamdulillah, I am still here, to celebrate the coming of Ramadhan.

I'm not sure how will my schedule and routine this coming Ramadhan be different from last year but I know its not going to be the same. Last year, I lost almost 8kgs - not only because of fasting, but also due to the problems I had. I spent 2 weeks fasting in JB - most of the time 'sahur' and 'berbuka' by only eating bread. The basketballers were always with me during the 2 weeks. The other 2 weeks was off here and there since I did not have any jobs at that point of time- and I can't remember in detail. Oh yeah...I was also busy going for interviews between KL and JB.

The difference this year is I've got a job and my mental state is very much stable. Instead of being with the basketballers, I'll be with my colleagues most of the time.Its on shift therefore I've requested to be placed into certain shifts because of the fasting hours. I foresee myself doing overtime minimum of 2 hours daily and also not taking any leave for the coming Hari Raya. Celebrating Raya does not mean anything at all to me anymore other than celebrating the success of completing Ramadhan.

To all my family and friends out there, Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan.

I'm in the state of feeling like going to hibernate again.Don't know why. Maybe its the effect of Ramadhan. I'm feeling down...really down.I got to avoid this feeling.Its not good.

p/s: I would love to do one thing though, to go back and berpuasa in Terengganu with my grandma on one of the days, Insya Allah

No comments: