" Friends and family came and went, sometimes helping her with her tears, other times making her laugh.But even in her laughter, there was something missing.She never seemed to be truly happy;she just seemed to be passing time while she waited for something else. She was tired of just existing; she wanted to live. but what was the point of living, when there's no life in it?"
I just finished reading this book titled , P.S.I Love You. This is the first time a book made me laugh, cry, touched as if I was watching a movie. I just felt I was the person in the book. Maybe because we had the similar feelings eventhough her hubby died, but still, I also lost somebody I love.
Sometimes I feel that when I'm in happy moments, its just temporary moments, whom I had to 'borrow' it from other friends and even some of them, their family members.Its like a drama. You have to put up another face for that point of time and play along with the situation, and when you are back to your own 'world', you'll be alone again.
And this is the reality....
But today,I made myself exist again in some people's life
Even if they have forgotten that I existby sending good luck cards and greeting cards
Hope it reaches them on time...
Even then,
It still won't make any difference to me
And my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment