The last date I updated something in here was on the 12th then after that none. Not that I don't have anything to write, but I'm a bit lazy and frustrated.
Since I have already owned a PC at home complete with Streamyx - I expected the internet connection to be up and running seamlessly,to make with worth the amount that I need to pay monthly and also the quality and standards that TMnet has portrayed in their ads. However, it was really frustrating when my first weekend, which I look forward to 'romance' my new Streamyx had gone down the drain as there was something wrong with the connection.
I had to call TMnet 3 times - and only on the 3rd time, the guy said , "oh there might be some problem with your browser as you seem not to be able to surf any sites at all. We will raise a report and it will be solved within 2 working days" What! 2 working days?? That will only be on Monday or Tuesday then. Then there's no point of me having the great, advertised, Streamyx as I won't be able to use it at all for about 3 days.Arghh!! This was so frustrating. After having the excitement of looking forward to spend time at home with my PC, now, they gave me the bad news.
On Sunday, I was supposed to go to KK with K.Ana to watch Cagers playing. But it was more than 15 hours away - I needed to do something else to kill my time.My mind was thinking really hard on how shall I spend my 'spoilt' Saturday afternoon when I accidently came across TV3 which was showing a Hindi movie. As usual, Hindi movies are about youngsters and love. But this one was a bit different. It was love between 2 single parents with 2 and 4 adult childrens and how they disapproved the relationship. What attracted me to really watched the movie was the father in the film looked so charming and handsome. He had this look that kind of attracted me to watch him instead of the movie. I thought he looked familiar - well, I think he was Rishi Kapoor. Eventhough he's old and put on a lot of weight, but he looks charming. Hmm...how shall I explain this. He's like John Travolta who looks much more handsome nowadays compare to his younger days...hahaha....
Anyways, watched the movie till end, and then got a precious call from K Ana asking me to sleep over her place that night so that we can shoot off early tomorrow morning. After giving a last try on my internet connection, which still fail miserably - I packed my things and left for her house at about 8pm.
And that distracted my frustation temporarily.Thank god.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment