Friday, October 13

Trip to Frasers Hill

Few weeks ago, my friend had a job needed to be done in Frasers Hill. She offered me to join her , but since I was supposed to be working , but still couldn't resist the temptation as I have not been to Fraser's Hill as far as I can remember (I think my memory is still quite good), I agreed to send her there and join her for a night stay only.

Actually, I was planning to go to Genting a few days before that. I needed a change of temperature and environment. But the plan was cancelled as after doing some calculation - it was not worth it. And when the offer to Fraser's Hill came, I just can't resist. I was told that Fraser's Hill is even higher than Genting - so it should be colder. But also not to expect much as the town is really, really tiny. So off we went for about 2 1/2 hours drive from KL.


Here we are - almost arriving. Glad to see the signoard as the road was very narrow and winding. Can't imagine if a bus were to go up there. The driver must be really good, crazy or forced to drive up or get fired!

Haa!! Ladies and gentlemen, this is 'the' Fraser's Hill town centre. It's kind of situated around the 'round-a-bout' / tower clock. How small is it? Well, Just about 5 minutes walking, and you'll cover the whole town!

That evening, we went for a brisk walk session - this was the view from the top of the golf course. Very serene and peaceful...I love this place

We came across this signboard in town....really old. Check out the language...


And I love this police station. It looks old but yet new.


And this is one of the nice looking bungalow with lots of flowers on the front. But the truth is - its ruined down and looks kind of scary with the broken windows....


You got to drive really, really slow in order to check out the names on this signboard.

And I love this building/house. I reminds me of the movie 'Bukit Kepong' - the police quarters...

No comments: