
These are my new love.....cook books.Actually not new but Hana just introduced me to BORDERS in The Curve which has good bargains on books - books which are value for money and affordable. Well, I was more interested on cook books and food preparation therefore, ended buying these up. Oh...there is another one on 'Chocolate' but a colleague of mine borrowed it .
I've tried some of the smoothies - I can say not bad at all. It actually helped me to replace my usual food for this Ramadhan coz its filling. The 'Baking' book has a lot of interesting and easy recipes from Appetizers & Snacks, Savoury Meals, Vegetarian meals, Desserts, Cakes & Breads and not forgetting Cookies. They are all 'baked' recipes.
I managed to flip through some recipes - the ones that I'm interested are Lasagna, tarts, pies, pasta and also cakes. Yummy....I hope I really do have the time and spirit to try these recipes.It looks kind of delicious, and the recipe looks practical - its supposed to as it is written on the front page, 'Practical Cooking'. I can't wait, I have to try it out.
Other than those interesting books, I also had a quarrel tonight with a friend. Its so difficult to get involve in a realtionship when the other party does not understand our life and our commitment. I felt sorry that I shouted and hung up the phone on him , but that is just how I felt. I was angry because he just won't understand, would not even consider to understand, and I was sad because how hard I tried to make it work, I don't think we can.
We are just people, from 2 different world, 2 different culture, 2 different religion, 2 different countries.
And always ended up with 2 strong different opinions.
I think I better concentrate on trying these new recipes.....who knows I might open my own cafe in the future!



No comments:
Post a Comment