Hmm...what have I eaten for the past one week?
Let's see...
Sunday
Sahur - Vege Omellette and green tea
Buka - dates ,and pasta with spicy mushroom sauce
Monday
Sahur - chicken sausage mix with vege omellette and green tea
Buka - 4 dates, 4 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese, hot green tea
Tuesday
Sahur - nothing (overslept coz a friend called me at 3am and we chatted for 10mnts)
Buka - vegetarian fried mee hoon, dates and gree tea
Wednesday
Sahur - wholemeal bread with milo
Buka - 4 dates, 4 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese, hot green tea
Thursday
Sahur - vege omelette again with green tea
Buka - 4 dates, 4 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese, hot green tea
Friday
Sahur - what else...the same thing
Buka - dates, 4 slices of wholemeal bread with Campbell's mushroom soup and green tea
Not that I'm on a diet but I just can't swallow anything else currently other than the wholemeal bread and the dates. Everything else will make me feel like throwing up after eating it. I wish I could eat some kuih or things like murtabak but the minute I look at those items at the gerai infront of the office, I just can't bear with the feeling of being sick after I eat.Its just not an enjoyable experience and something which I would like to avoid. I don't even have any cravings for anything until this morning.
This morning, I baked a cake for the CAGERS as K.Ana will be going to KK to buka puasa with them. I couldn't join and didn't know what to give, so, what else...chocolate cake sounds good. And driving from my house to hers to drop off the cake was a nightmare as I was really, really tempted with the smell of the freshly baked cake.Argghh....
This evening, we just got the new work rota for the coming month.I will need to work 1pm to 9pm shift 3 weeks in a row until raya. Only next week I'm available for buka puasa with some friends. Other than that, it might be only be on weekends.
Let's see if anybody wants to go out for buka puasa with me next week.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment