Monday, October 30

News in brief...

Justice
If you follow the latest news, at least somebody has been noticing. Not only notice but actions had also been taken on somebody who's called Datuk in regards to his mis-behaviour towards the people. This is what some of us have been waiting for. The news is here.

Our own LRT stunt
I was shock to see the news about our STAR-LRT dangling above one of the street in KL. The last time something like this happened about 2 years ago when the monorail tyre exploded without any reason. More.

Politics - current and ex PM issues
I'm kind of a bit tired reading about these related news. Some of us just have to learn to let it go. Yeah, I know, the intention is for the best of our country, but with the current situation now, and how some 'press' uses it as a way of selling their prints - its just does not reflect good for our country. Just imagine our own people having disagreements on the front page of the local newspapers! And they are not normal people - they are our current and ex-PM. Some other people are already sick and tired about it.

Quintuplets
A mother, gave birth to a set of quintuplet (it means 5 babies at one go) last week. This was her first pregnancy after 7 years of marriage. When I first read the brief news - I can guess she underwent a fertility treatment based on the basic info-which was true. Unluckily for her, all her babies weighed 500gms - 800gms passed away a few days later. I guess they were a bit too small. Putting ourselves in her shoes, its kind of exciting and nervous to get 5 babies at one go- but the risk is definitely high. Undergoing such treatment will definily give you a higher chance of getting more than one baby at one time - due to the treatment given, you can have more than 1 egg and sometimes up till 10 eggs. Just imagine if all manage to survive! Anyways, mom has other things to do after this.

Raya Open houses
Without exception, Raya is one of the most look forward events/celebrations of the year. People and relatives look forward to go and visit each other especially when they get invited for the 'Open Houses'. So far, I've received 2 invitations and I have to turn down both as I had /have to work on both dates. Hmm.....its ok. Look at the bright side - I won't be eating too much if I manage to avoid some of these houses. However, I would love to go to a few, if time permits.


Others
A trip to KK last weekend was made worth it. Other than watching the cagers played in the Penang Open U-16, we also had a game with the young ones. Myself, Sir Liew, Abang Ise and Qassim played in the team against the junior Cagers on a '4 on 4' , of 2 quarters game. After a one month fasting month break with only 1 basketball session, I found myself panting like as if my heart is coming off and there's not enough oxygen for me to breath...(talk about being fit). At the age of 60+, Sir was much more fitter than I am. it was really embarassing.I really got to work out and get myself prepared for the coming intensive camp in December. I got to start using the Celebrity fitness free pass already...this is the time.

No comments: