Wednesday, October 25

Satu hari di hari Raya....

This morning,
Went to my mom's place
But she had left for the mosque
Brought over chocolate cake for her as usual
So left it on the kitchen table
Sat down and watched what was on Local TV and Astro
Waited for a while and since she did not return until at about 10.00am
I guess she went to her friend's place
As that was what she had planned the night before
Then I left for a friend's place
A friend which I last met was during Raya last year
When I was in a really bad state
And I ate my first Raya meal there
Complete with Laksa Johor, ketupat palas,rendang and sambal goreng,
Sat down and chatted with her for a while
Later started work at 1.00pm
And that was how
I spent my raya for this year

No comments: