Thursday, October 12

Plans. plans, plans

Hmm..let's see...

Last year, I managed to spend sometime and buka puasa with my cousins in Singapore for a few days, maybe 2 of the weekends in that 1 month.So, this year, I planned to do it again as I just don't feel like staying at home, and buka puasa alone on weekends.


So, 2 days back, I planned myself well, contacted Esty in Jb , asking her whether she'll be around when I arrive. And then sms my cousin in Singapore checking her schedule for this coming Saturday and Sunday. As everything went well, and I was just about to wait for the next day to get my bus tickets, I received an sms. Something written like this:

sms 1 - 'We are going to KK this weekend for a basketball tournament. Want to join us? " Hmmm..KK and basketball tournamenet sounds interesting but since I've sort of made promises with my cousins, I turned down the offer.

my reply 1 - "maybe not. I plan to go to Singapore. Y?"

sms 2 - " Its ok then."

Suddenly, a few minutes later....

sms 3 - "Well, Coach wants you to go to KK and watch this tournament. We'll go Sunday and return on Monday morning before you start work"

my reply - " Ok. I'll go to your place Sunday morning then." (feeling a bit better now)

I knew this was the answer I wanted to give in the 1st place when the offer was made. I just needed the push factor and I also felt guilty as I had made some plans. But knowing my basketball 'part time' work schedule, anything can happen in the last minute. That's for sure.

Esty, K.Noli and K.Eda - sorry, got to make it another time. Hmm...maybe to your open house after raya..hehehe.....

No comments: