Saturday, November 18

A great judge

2 days ago, I got the chance to meet one of our seniors in the Alumni, DZ, who is a judge. What can I say, I felt I was really lucky to meet her in her office.She was such a sport and a sweet, petite lady, which made me feel like hugging her immediately after introducing myself.

It is true what they said, once an STFian, is always an STFian. Eventhough that was our first meet, I immediately fell in love with her as I feel the warmth as if she's like a sister and a mother to us. We chatted for almost 45 minutes-with me admiring her and her room. Well, that was my first time into a judge's room. And mind you , this wise lady handles criminal cases. Shelves of books were at all corners and wall of her room.We discussed topics about the cases she handled, the kids nowadays and also about drugs. It was really, really interesting. Especially when she mentioned so far, she had sentenced 4 people to death related to the drug cases. Time really flies. 45 minutes felt like 10 minutes. I would love to meet her again, and also might pop in to her court in the future to see how she handles cases.
This is definitely one great lady. I can't imagine how she could put aside her emotions for all the cases she handles.

And today, is one of the worst days in this month. Someone really hurt my feelings. No, not that I am in love with this person but more of the topics we discussed. And because of that too, the pain memories played as flashbacks in my head and lead to my heart feeling the ache. And now, at almost 4am, I'm still awake , pouring this out onto my blog so that I can start tomorrow with a fresh, new feeling! I hope my eyes are not swollen tomorrow. Arggghhhh....I really hate it when this happens.

Oh ya, tomorrow I'm meeting an old good friend, whom, both of us stop contacting each other since about 5 years ago until Raya this year. She was one of my ex-colleague in M earlier. Well, let's see how she looks like after 5 years.

No comments: