Yesterday, my plan went on smoothly despite of the heavy downpour in the afternoon in Klang Valley, as usual. In the late morning, I went and met Nalina, and old good friend, whom I first got to know her when I was working with company M.Oh..that was when I was 23 and she was 22. (Thats about 10 years back!) We sort of did not contact each other for the past 5 years.I guess both parties were busy with our own jobs and life (I know... no excuses should be given). She is still the same old person and still has the same look. Looks as if no changes at all...I mean does not look older....just wiser as now she is working in one of the toughest department in that company. We shared memories about the good old days,and how things have evolved, and also the current situation for both of us.
I also found out from her, one of my friend who is working in the same company in another branch, past away 2 days ago due to heart attack. It was a shocking and sad news as he was still young ..maybe about early 40's. Maybe its the work pressure as I've heard a few similar cases had happened before.I felt sorry for his family.
We only had about 2 hours to chat about everything - and times was so short, so we had to end it there and plan to meet again in the near future. I guess some good friends, knows, eventhough we've not been in touch, but we will always be there for each other.
I also managed to attend Ramlah's open house in Putra Heights. Ramlah was also in the same company in 1996. After both of us left, we lost contact and managed to get in touch again about a year ago. And only yesterday, we met each other after so many years. She's got 3 kids now and doing well with her own business with her hubby.
After that, I left for my cousin's place in UNITEN. She stays in one of the quarters. Food was good, the company was excellent. We are close but I have not met her and family for the past one year . I guess after the changes in my life, there's a lot of relatives which I've not met or maybe I was trying to avoid them until I'm up and running again. I need to make sure I'm ready for whatever is coming. And now, I'm ready for it.
The next house was Rahayu's. Well, her's was not exacly an open house but more of a pit stop or transit before going to Azlan's house nearby. Both of us were invited , therefore we planned to go together from her place. Had a great time with her daughter, who is 3 years old but speaking and acting like a 5 or 6 years old. She was all over me, and asking me to sleep over that night! According to her mom, usually she' s very cold and shy towards strangers but I guess I'm different.
The last house was Azlan's in KGSAAS. Done at the pool, with good food, simple but yet nice and inviting, we ended up meeting our ex-colleagues from Landmarks. It was a really nice mini reunion for us...catching up on each other's latest updates and also activities. Thanks to Azlan and wife for the invite.
The best part of the day? hmm.....when I decided to sleep over at Ayu's, she was willing to drive me to my apartment to get my things for today as I need a change of clothes. Well, Ayu was driving his hubby's car which is a brand new BMW 5 series. Guess what? All the neighbour's were looking at me when I came out from the car. Ayu had to wait about 10 minutes , and again, when I came down and entered the car, I noticed neighbours were being busybody, trying to catch the glimpse of me entering the car.
I told Ayu about it, and she also noticed the same thing. As we were driving out of the area, I received an sms . it was from my ex and it was written," Saya baru balik dr kenduri. Aik, cantik nampak? ". As guessed earlier - the sms proved our theory and we had a great laugh. I should get Ayu's help to do this once a week...just for the fun of it. And by the way, the windscreen was tinted - the neighbours and him didn't know who was in the car driving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
eh, he stays in that neighbourhood lagi ke? Thought he has moved back to his mom's?
Yeah..he is still in the area. Don't know and don't want to know where exactly but he has a burger stall down there and my neighbours are still his friends! That is why I do not mingle with my neighbours.
I've also learnt the art of going in and out of my house without being noticed by my neighbours!! Hehehe....
Post a Comment