Tuesday, November 14

Smile please!!

Some of these photos were sent to me and others were taken some by friends. And I love the photos very much....it shows that we are all having fun in this world, in one way or another...

This was taken when we were on the job training in Ashford.....Those were one of the nights.

Jenny and a koala.Unfortunately the koala is shy...you can only see its bum...

Andrew during his crazy mood swing - I guess it ws too stressful for him.

Myself, Ammar and Miki from Cagers. They just finished their game....can't remember though. I think they won.

The sweet couple from India. Brojen - my beloved good friend with his girlfriend. Don't they look alike - like brother and sister? Oh..by the way, I got to know him from the net and we have been good friends for 2 years already!!

No comments: