
Last night, I attended a wedding dinner of an ex-colleague when I was in Landmarks. He was actually my work partner - totally oposite than me, a quiet , boring guy, who was always reading and 100% sitting down facing the wall of his cubicle and laptop without noticing anything that happened around him. 3 years working with him , made me looked as if I was not giving 100% on my job as he was. I guess being an IT guy - he was also cold and heartless. And everytime he starts talking, like my ex-boss said - we had to refer to the dictionary as his words were....let's say that we do not use those kind of words in daily conversations.
The groom...
last night, I saw a totally new him. Well, we have not met for the past 1 1/2years after the retrenchment exercise. He's full of life now, fun, sporting, and all those other things that I can't describe here. He looked really good.
The bride...
Lovely, spontanious, sporting, very friendly,funny, and all the good things which I believed that what makes the groom who he is now...She completes him.
The wedding...
Held at a restaurant which I got to know it only holds private functions. Perfect ambience, great company (ex department mates were all there), good food (with oysters as starters....and salmon as main course....yummy...). It was also personalised - each of us received a personalised message at our seats - something that touched our hearts.
Thanks a million to Adam and Jo, I really had fun last night. The dinner was great, and as per my instict , knowing Sulip was to be the Emcee for the night, I just had a strong feeling that he would call us out and sing , and I was damn right. But, I had fun and a really, really great time. Well, that was my first ever singing performance for a wedding dinner, though. Thank god it was a group thingy. I have never attended a wedding dinner as fun as this before. It would definitely be one of the moments which I treasure.
Thank you.
The photos...
More photos here



No comments:
Post a Comment