Saturday, December 23

Beanies...I love 'em

Today is Friday 22/12, the last working day before Xmas celebration - as per my office. It was a havoc in the office. Not only the number of calls are high but also almost 90% of the calls are complaints. Argghhh.....but its ok, since this is the last day. We got to do what we got to do.

On another note, I managed to get all 4 TY bears from McD. Below are my cute bears:

They are actually to add up to my TY beanies collections:



I have a lot more which is at my mom's place currently. These ones are actually my favourites. I love TY beanies. They can be found everywhere on my bed. Oh..I left the cheetah out. Sorry cheetah.

Last night, I prepared my planner for January till March 2007. I can't believe that I'm actually fully booked in on all weekends for those 3 months! It really scares me off. I hope I better have the energy and a great health to go through it and to make it happen. Its definitely not for me - its for the girls. Its something that I promised them. Insya Allah.


And before things get really busy, this coming 2 weekends I'll be with my family and close friends. Tomorrow till Sunday, I might be going outstation with some friends. So, hope to get some nice shots and experience to update my blog sometime on Monday maybe. And next weekend I'm going back to Terengganu again to celebrate Hari Raya Haji.

Well, let's see how things go from here.

To all my friends who are celebrating Xmas - Merry Christmas to you guys!!

No comments: