As promised Along and Sofia, we went and watched 'Cinta' today with Abang and Qassim. As per Hana's feedback, and some other's that I read from my friends' blogs, it is kind of good. Anyways,even without their feedbacks, I would definitely still go for it as I wanted to see our Datuk Rahim Razali acting.
The whole movie consists of 5 different stories about love between siblings, husband and wife, a nice old couple who doesn't know each other, 2 strangers who are in a different status and didn't expect it to happen and a friend whom just meant to help out the other person who was in trouble. Well, other than that, it also covers love and caringness between a child and parent, neighbours, office colleagues and us , as Malaysians. I love the places where the scenes were taken. It provides a strong, malaysian feel.
And those stories, are true stories. It is happening in our real life, among us.
Its tough when we fall in love with people who has alzheimer - we love them so much that we have to put ourselves in their life so that we would not be forgotten everytime.
Its not easy to fall in love with a married man who portrays a happy, perfect life with his family.We will always be a part of his secret life, and he can just come and go anytime he likes.
Its taken for granted when a perfect couple-a good looking husband with a beautiful wife and a perfect child, and suddenly love seems to be missing from one party, which hurts the rest deeply.
Its difficult when our own siblings do not understand each other and because of our own problems, we compare it with our siblings situation and trying to judge it the same way.
Its amazing what friends and neighbours can do and treat us to show us how much they care.Sometimes we can't see it in a glance.
I love my gals - they provided me strength to proceed with life and teaches me new things in life.
I love the boys - they made me laugh when I'm down and miserable
I love K.Ana and her family - she made me part of her family
I love my colleagues - they fill up my time and makes the worst jokes ever
I love my friends - they've provided me with a shoulder to cry on
I love my relatives - they still treat me as if I'm a young kid
I love my mom, sist and bro- they will always be there for me.Always.
I love Allah - He,has always, provided me with the feeling of being able to love.
I have all the love in the world except one. Well, nothing is perfect in this world. I can't have everything that I want. I just have to remember that.
But, maybe, one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Spena,
aku nangis sakan tengok cite tu.. Sedih... sedih sangat tengok Rahim Razali tu hari2 kena rewind hari dia, kan?
Aku sedey gak tapi tak le nangis .Bengang ada la tengok how some people take for granted of others that care for them. Tapi aku terpegun kalau betul ada orang cam Makcik Rubiah tu. And all the stories...memang real life stories.
Post a Comment