Tuesday, December 19

An unexpected achievement

Dates are important to our lives. Especially for ladies. Last week, a date came up to my mind. That particular date seems so familiar to me. It feels as if there's something important about it. I tried my very best to recall what is it related to, what history it has, whose birthday was it , or maybe I needed to do something important.

I checked my PDA a few times, trying really hard to remember - but failed. I remembered, I was lying down on the bed during break, before the next session started, staring at the ceiling, trying to recall what is it all about. But it ended up me falling asleep (that's normal for me) without getting the answer.

Then the day arrived. Early in the morning, I received an sms from somebody. Somebody whom I will not be replying any of his sms at all - due to strong reasons.

Then only I realised, that the particular date which has been haunting me for the past few days WAS supposed to be my 'anniversary' date.

And I smiled. I was happy because I totally forgot about it - and I was really happy because one year ago, when things happened, I thought that I would not be able to forget about it at all.

And that is definitely a great achievement for me.

That means ...my life has definitely move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!