Thursday, December 7

On Tuesday night, we went for a dinner at Chillie's BSC.its just an informal, dinner organised for our Office Manager's visit from the UK. It was nice. The company was great and definitely crazy. Other than the good food and dessert, we totally had fun.

We had this for dessert. It was really, really good - DO NOT even mention about dieting, ok!

Other than that, our office organised a 'Secret Santa' gift exchange thingy. And guess what? This was what I received. A can of Famous Amos cookies.Hmm...yummy.... I was totally delighted! Thank you to whom ever who gave me this. However, there is a big question......it was wrapped in a heart shaped design wrapper instead of Xmas wrapper. So, I posted a question to my officemates - is it for Xmas or is this person has fallen in love with me? (just joking....)



No comments: