Friday, December 8

I'm fragile

I didn't know that I am very fragile until two days ago.
I was thinking about the dream I had, numerously, and missing 'it' so much, until it affects my health.

I forgot that I have asthma.
I forgot that when my mind is unstable, it caused my body to be weak.
I forgot that once my body is weak, I can easily get cold and cough.
I forgot that once I have cold and cough, I'll get asthma.
And one thing I never forget,
Is how bad I will be when I fall sick.
Its really bad....

And this coming week, I've got to be with the girls for the basketball camp.
I hope I'm strong enough to coach them.

Argghhh......this is when I'm hoping there is somebody there, beside me, to give me strength, to go on and make me feel better.

Unfortunately....

currently,

nobody can do that for me.

No comments: