Wednesday, January 31

Today..

I'm working night shift again this week. Night shift means we start at 11pm to 7am the next morning. And usually, because of the workload, will only leave the office near to 9am. Alhamdulillah, the system in my body can shut down and switched on anytime I want it to be done. Meaning - I can just sleep at anytime of the day without any problems at all and end up still getting the same number of hours of sleep! Don't ask me how. Its amazing!

And today, I feel like eating something good after been eating pasta and instant noodles for the past 1 week. I made myself lamb chops - a version which Farah thought me. Thanks Farah. This is the most handy recipe I've ever come across. I love it.

Yeah...the pic is the uncooked version. Just afraid that when its ready - I will totally forget to take a photo of it and gobble it up. Hehehe.....

And the rest of the hours at home, was spent reading this fave magazine of mine. And uploading some phots to my new yahoo album. I'm moving my album from friendster to yahoo.

No comments: