Friday, February 2

*Blurrr*

Working night shift is unique. You wil be working the whole night and can only sleep during the day. You think that you have enough sleep and rest, but actually you will still be 'blurr' at times. Like what had happened to me:

Went to the petrol station to pump petrol and get some cash from the ATM.

At the machine, put in my card, and it reads:
"Sorry, the machine is unable to read your card details"
The machine rejected the card.
Suddenly I saw it was MYKAD instead of the Maybank card.
Oh!! Thank god nobody was queuing behind me.


And I went to the counter to pay for the petrol and gave him RM30 for pump no 14.
He keyed in to the cash register, and asked me,
"nak receipt, kak?"
I said ,"No"
Then he asked, " ada kad mesra kak?"
I said ,"No" again.
Then I realised, why was I still standing there staring at him. I'm supposed to be filling in my petrol already by now.
He must have thought that I am weird....


And I thought I have had enough sleep for the day.

No comments: