Sunday, March 11

A new room....a new mood

The above is the new arrangement for my bedroom. After a major 'super-duper spring cleaning' yesterday, I am very satisfied with the results. Without the cleaner's help- I would die doing all that. Now, my bedroom is a complete all-in-one room: with my PC just next to me (which you can't see here), the hi-fi set connected to the DVD (wooohooo..I figured out myself. An achievement!!) and connected to the TV. I managed to re-cycle all the small cabinets that I have (obviously no budget to buy new ones). Now, playing DVD will be more real - with the powerful sound system. Sorry neighbours - I might not hear if the you guys were to knock on my door - oh..as if I care.

After having instant noodles for lunch and dinner yesterday, today, I went out for lunch with Hana at Ikea. Its kind of a monthly lunch thingy at Ikea- just because of the 'bottomless' coffee/cappucino/espresso at the price of RM3.00!! I could just sit down there for hours and have at least 4 cups of either one. And with the yummy, irresistable Daim cake...the combination is just excellent.

Usually we would sit down there for a minimum of 2 hours. But today, it felt different. A bit bored for both of us. She was tired as she just finished her gym session. But for me, with only 2 cups of coffee, I felt my mood was just not there.

And after accompanying her for some groceries shopping, both of us went our own ways. Before heading to the car park, I dropped by at Borders. My usual fave books are the cook books ( which I have a pile of it but yet to be experimented...hehehe). But today, I ended up buying the 3 for 2 books. I just feel like reading something. Not the usual magazines, but stories which is light and maybe true stories.And I got myself these. Oh..I'm also flipping thru the Ikea mag - just incase I found something interesting and cheap for my newly re-arranged bedroom.


I can't wait to meet you dear!! Insya Allah. Talking to you day and night, makes me miss you more every single day....

No comments: