Last night I went and visited an old, good friend who came back for holidays from the UK. I might not be able to meet them after this as my schedule is going to be tight - so last night was an opportunity. We had a great chat about everything - the past , the current and the future plans. Updated them a bit about what' s happening with my life now as they are always concern with me.Very nice family. What I can say is, after knowing me for so long, they are really happy to see me happy.
I couldn't sleep last night. Slept at 12 and woke up at 2am and woke up again at 4am.Don't know why.And now here I am at 5.30am -writing. Maybe I was hungry? Maybe I slept more than I should? (well, I don't really think this is the issue) Maybe I'm missing something, somebody? Maybe I'm missing you?
And I wasn't planning to write anything here, but since I can't sleep, and I won't be able to have access to the internet until Sunday, hmm....I could just write something, anything. (Yes!! I am missing you, dear!!!)
The NSS Club has sort of moved on - meaning emails are flying around among us, majority of the members.Eventhough 2 of them chose to either keep quiet or not that 'IT savvy' to check their emails despite of working with an IT company.I can say that, we do have plans for the future. Plans to travel, to shop, to climb some mountains to prove to the world- yes, we can also do it! Well, let' s see how things are going to work after this. Hopefully it will happen like most of us are hoping to.
Hmm....I will only be back in town on Sunday and back to work on Monday.The rest of this week I will be bringing my girls for the JB Open Basketball Competition and preparing them for the Southern Zone tournament next week. Oh! next week is going to be another exciting week . Starting from Friday till Sunday morning- my girls will be playing in the annual tournament. And right after the finals on Sunday (Insya Allah), I will be flying out in the afternoon ......oh! I can't wait for that moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment